Welcome To My Little Site

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Manga

I started to read manga just as i said in my last post and currently reading Dengeki Daisy..im at chapter 25 but im really pissed cause mori-sensei is stupid and dumb and how could she be treathen..owh i forgot.Dengeki Daisy is about this girl named Teru who was given a cellphone which is connected to Daisy given by his brother before he died..Kurosaki is Daisy but he doesnt wanna tell her.in the manga there are also some awkward part :3.i wanna see Teru pull Kurosaki hair again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Degenki Daisy. It's supposed to be really good, or at least several of the people I've talked to loved it. Do you know what the manga is rated though? Like is it for T 13+ or OT 16+ or what? I can't seem to find a site that tells what manga is rated :D

Sayuri said...

i dont know..i read it at mangareader.net and they dont tell what its rated but they tell the genre..