Welcome To My Little Site

Monday, January 24, 2011

anime me

yesterday i started watching kekkaishi but after i watch a couple of episode maybe episode 2 :D i just realized there were more conan movies and i was so freaking HAPPY.i just saw lupin the third face and it was weird..i have tons more movie to watch but i feel weird cause i never get bored of watching DC.i am writing this in a hurry so i have no time to tell u everything..but i just saw conan face when he fainted and he was all wet aand his face is cute..KAWAII...if i had the picture i would post it right now...thats all..see you later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have already told me this, but who is your favorite Kekkaishi character? I love Gen Shishio, he's so totally AWESOME :D I loved the episode where we got to see Gen's past. It's sad how much he's been through.

(Oh, and this is Sounds of Silence. I changed my display name.)

Sayuri said...

i like Yoshimori,his lil bro,Madarao and Hakubi