Welcome To My Little Site

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Curse uu


Curse u 4kids...why does the 2 amv i only have been block,even when i have worked so hard on it...i even wake up at 4 in the morning just to complete an amv.....I HATE U 4KIDS FOREVER......i was gonna stop making amv but i couldnt......i would die if i dont think up and make it and share it on youtube.....i was going to curse youtube but 4kids just made me mad.....and the other reason i didnt curse youtube was cause i love it so i have no revenge whatsoever on youtube....i wanted u to hear this song below ...for some reason it calms be down....so i wont do any damage to thing....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when your videos are blocked, it drives me insane. I get my music blocked more than anything (though I did get one strike) and it really makes me mad. Something else I hate is when I'm watching an anime on YouTube and they've blocked only part three or part two of every episode. Because of it I start watching an episode expecting it to be all there and then it says that one part of it has been blocked. It's so frustrating.